Indian-based manufacturer of latex and latex-free elastic rubber products, IGarware Bestretch, has developed natural rubber grafting tapes with a proven high rate of success on a a wide variety of plants.
The tapes on exposure to the environment degrade naturally and fall off eliminating the task of untying or cutting of cutting once the graft starts growing. Being made up of natural ingredients the tapes are safe for soil on degradation.
Advantages of GBL’s rubber grafting tapes over conventional grafting tapes;
- Offers selective permeability to air allowing the buds to breathe
- Stretch ability, allows graft to grow without any restriction
- Naturally ageing material, the tape cracks and falls down in given time
- Reduces labor cost as untying is not needed
- Biodegradable – will disintegrate in soil, no need to collect felled tapes
- No risk of damage to grafts due to cutting of tying tapes
- Available as continuous strip or pre-cut pieces as required
About Garware Bestretch :
Established in 1995, we are leaders in the manufacture of latex and latex-free Elastic Rubber Products Today, our products are touching lives of people in more than 75 countries worldwide through our network extending to North, Central & South America, Europe, Australia, Asia and Africa.
We are an ISO 9001-2008, ISO 13485:2012, Oeko-Tex standard 100 certified, REACH compliant and FDA registered company.
Our products are made using highest quality of natural and synthetic rubber, in state-of-the-art plants in India, which meets the highest quality, hygiene and safety standards.
We have qualified rubber technologists with rich experience who can cater to diverse customer needs and develop products accordingly. We are the preferred supplier to the biggest names in the industry across the globe for its consistent quality, competitive cost, best service and prompt delivery.
Please let us know your specific requirements to send you samples for testing.
By Vishal Nathwani
Export Sales & Marketing
+91 77 9898 1146
Garware Bestretch Limited
Head Office: Supreme Headquarters, 9th Floor, Survey No. 36,
Baner, Pune Bangalore Highway, Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
Tel: +91 20 6633 5673 | Fax: +91 20 6633 5601