“Fresh produce and floral industry, you asked, we listened!” Says the Produce Marketing Association. The schedule for their 2012 Fresh Summit International Convention & Exposition is being shortened from four to three days. And that’s just one of the updates planned for this year’s event, to be held Oct. 26-28 in Anaheim, Calif., USA.
Here are key highlights of what’s new this year:
- This year’s event will feature education, tools and resources to help attendees adapt to the realities of today’s rapidly-changing business environment.
- The trade show is shortened from three days to two days, Saturday and Sunday though total expo time is reduced by only 1.5 hours.
- Educational workshops are centralized in one day, on Friday, organized into three series, and a Friday Daily Pass registration option is offered.
- Tailor Fresh Summit to meet your specific needs using our new “communities of interest” – such as Global Trade & Trends, and Food Safety, Technology & Supply Chain that will help you find networking opportunities, education, even products and services.
- A special floral registration package is being offered to attract floral buyers and sellers.
- New to the New Products Showcase, a “Just 4 Kids” showcase.
What’s not changing:
- The expo is still the industry’s largest, best-attended U.S. trade show more than 18,000 attendees are expected from more than 60 countries.
- Registration packages include all access and expo-only options.
- Our popular Retail Produce Tour will be held on Thursday (space is limited, so register early).
- General sessions will be held on each day over brunch on Friday, and breakfast on Saturday and Sunday.
Early registration discounts are available through Sept. 21; advance registration closes on Oct. 12. On-site registration will be available at the Anaheim Convention Center.
For more information please visist www.freshsummit.com