August 4, 2016 Nairobi. The 4th Annual – Africa Food Security Conference & Agri- Exhibition-AFSC 2016 will be held on 12-13 October 2016- Crown Plaza Hotel under a timely theme “Road to 2030: Making the African Food Security a Reality” will aim to offer analysis and unique structures not only on food security policies but also on food business opportunities and technological developments in Africa and the impact on African businesses and livelihood of the citizens of the continent.
Our objective for the AFSC 2016 edition is to bring together the best minds within the industry and by tapping alternative views from the outside, make this edition a must-attend forum. The sessions will offer in-depth focused discussions on topical issues as part of AFSC initiative to generate take-home practical solutions that will see the industry reach its critical mass. As with past conferences, the program will cover important case developments, critical practice issues, and notable industry trends. Don’t miss your chance to learn what lies ahead and connect with other regional leaders.
Key topics at AFSC 2016
Innovative Financing- Promoting access to finance in agriculture
- Increasing the involvement of corporate in resolving food security challenges
- Climate Smart Agriculture for Africa- Weather Index
- Water – Improving domestic food production while preserving water
- Harnessing the data evolution and the Technological breakthroughs
- Supply Chain – Responding to related to supply chain and delivery.
- Agricultural Extension & Sustaining Practices
- Meet Agri- Entrepreneurs & Investment
- Agricultural Biotechnology
- Engineering Inputs in Agriculture
- Agronomy & Horticulture
- Agriculture & Forestry- Utilization & Potential Applications
- Crop Sciences & Soil Sciences
- Crop Protection & Awareness
- Organic Agriculture
- Livestock Farming & Genetic Engineering
For more information,
For more details, contact us at