AGOA EXPO AND TRADE FAIR: 25 – 30 SEPTEMBER 2018: NEW YORK CITY, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
July 20 @ 8:00 am - September 30 @ 5:00 pm
The Kenya National Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KNCCI) is planning a delegation to the US the City of New York to attend the upcoming AGOA Expo and Trade Fair scheduled to take place from 25 – 30 September 2018.
The United States of America has a long-time relationship history with African countries but to us, the most important, correctly structured and well organized is the African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA). It is a United States Trade and Development Act with doors opened not only to multilateral cooperation, free market, exports but also to promotion of democracy and human rights and labor standards.
ABOUT THE AGOA TRADE EXPO
AGOA Expo is a Cultural and Business Platform committed to celebrate US – Africa Cooperation, Strengthen Bilateral Trade Relations, Promote AGOA Key Export Products and Investment Opportunities through African Growth & Opportunity Act (AGOA).
Several activities have been developed around this Trade Agreement so that communication around the Event help the Companies to sale more, meet the Buyers and Retailers, learn more about AGOA export procedures and use new technologies in the business.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The African Countries AGOA Eligible are all invited to present their AGOA key export products, Tourist attractions, Business and Investment Opportunities in Country Pavilions
KEY SECTORS OF INTEREST
- Leather preparations
- Africa Apparel, Textiles and Footwear Exhibition
- Africa Cosmetics and Essential Oils
- Africa Jewelry and made up goods
- Africa Music and Urban Dances
- Vegetable Fibre Products
- Dairy products
- Petroleum oils and Products
EXHIBITION PACKAGE DESCRIPTION
Many Activities during the AGOA Festival are Free to attend, some are by Invitation Only and the others price range from $50 to $2000.
Package A: 350$ AGOA Workshops
Access to the AGOA Expo Conferences and workshops by AGOA related field of activity and 2 invitations for the Beverages & food Show + sponsor gift. For details click here
Package B: 1500$ VIP Ticket
Front Row Seating for 3 Fashion Shows + Access to Exhibitions, Forum, Workshop, Gift Bag from a Sponsor + 3 Days City Tour Package. For details click here
NOTE: Registration for Exhibition is done online.
The following documents are required before your visa interview:
- Passport valid for travel to the United States – Your passport must be valid for at least six months beyond your period of stay in the United States (unless exempt by country-specific agreements). Each individual who needs a visa must submit a separate application, including any family members listed in your passport.
- Nonimmigrant Visa Application, Form DS-160 confirmation page.
- Application fee payment receipt, if you are required to pay before your interview.
- Photo – You will upload your photo while completing the online Form DS-160. If the photo upload fails, you must bring one printed photo in the format explained in the Photograph Requirements.
Additional Documentation May Be Required
Additional requested documents may include evidence of:
- The purpose of your trip,
- Your intent to depart the United States after your trip, ie flight bookings
- Your ability to pay all costs of the trip, ie bank statements
- Visa application fee is Kes 16,800
Click on this link for travelling cost and packaging. Payable to:
Account Name: Kenya National Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Bank: Name: Kenya Commercial Bank
Branch: Hurlingham Branch
Account No: 1176729667
Paybill No: 522522
Swift Code: KCBLKENX
Kindly bring us your remittance advice in order to issue an official receipt.
Deadline for registration, a deposit of 50% of the total cost and submission of company profile is 31st July 2018