GLOBALG.A.P. is proud to present the most complete portfolio of solutions for the floriculture sector.
Join us on 28 January 2021 for a live news update followed by breakout discussion rooms.
Sad about missing us at the 2021 IPM trade fair? Not to worry! We’re still here to give you a rundown of the all-important GLOBALG.A.P. topics and our vision for the future.
Have you heard about version 6 of our IFA standard for Flowers and Ornamentals? Want to hear about upcoming developments for the GGN label in 2021? Do you know how the Impact-Driven Approach can bind technology to floriculture and help to boost your performance?
Sign up to our Digital Floriculture Forum to find out all this and more, directly from the GLOBALG.A.P. experts. Participation is open to all interested parties and free of charge.
Live Online Event 28 January 2021
3-3.45pm CET: Live News Update from GLOBALG.A.P. Managing Director Kristian Moeller + Guests
Hear about the latest developments in GLOBALG.A.P. floriculture products including: Integrated Farm Assurance version 6 for Flowers and Ornamentals, the new Impact-Driven Approach to Sustainability in Floriculture, the GGN label, and GRASP assessments in the FSI social basket.
Our special guests:
- Tony Bruggink, Global Director Food, Crops & Ingredients at IDH, The Sustainable Trade Intiative
- Ximena Franco-Villegas, Managing Director at Florverde Sustainable Flowers
- Olaf Spicker, CEO at edv ring (Landgard subsidiary)
4-5 pm CET: Breakout Sessions Hosted by GLOBALG.A.P. Experts
Choose from the following topics:
- GGN label – hosted by Sarah von Fintel (GGN Label Floriculture Commercial Manager) and Federica Berardo (Director Marketing Operations)
- IFA standard revision v6 for Flowers and Ornamentals – hosted by Friedrich Lüdeke (GLOBALG.A.P. consultant for standard management and trainer) and Gerard van der Ven (Expert GGN label and Residue Monitoring System)
- Impact-Driven Approach to Sustainability in Floriculture – hosted by Juan Carlos Isaza (Technical Expert Floriculture) and Otso Tolonen (Assurance Data Services)
In these breakout sessions, audience members will branch off into smaller groups to revisit the topic of their choice from the live news update and examine it in more detail. You will also get the chance to ask questions directly to the corresponding GLOBALG.A.P. expert.
Remember, you can always book a personal appointment with one of our experts!
Got a specific question that a public breakout session can’t answer? Why not book your own personal session with one of the team? Simply send an e-mail to your preferred expert.