JOB OPPORTUNITY: COMMERCIAL MANAGER
We have a very intriguing and exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for something of an adventurous next move. Our client is a leading grower and supplier of fresh produce and flowers, who are looking for a Commercial Manager to join their team. Their ideal candidate, will be someone who has a good knowledge of the UK and/or European retailers, who is looking for a role with a bit of a difference.
The company will provide an apartment in an upscale part of Nairobi as part of the role, which would be one less thing for you to worry about!
Salary: Excellent Package
Terms: Permanent, full time
Job ref number: MA11521
- Manage the company’s commercial interests
- liaise with a range of customers and retailers from across Europe (incl UK).
- Business development will be a key part of the role and you will ensure that business keeps moving forward.
- Visit the company’s farms on a regular basis to ensure you are close to the product and aware of any and all upcoming challenges.
- Manage a team of people, ensuring their day-to-day objectives are communicated clearly.
- Be prepared and looking for a complete change and to learn a new culture.
- Experience within the fresh produce industry, either within the UK or Europe is essential.
- Strong commercial awareness is clearly key to the success of this position.
- procurement or sales expertise.
- Good team management experience will be a big benefit.
How to Apply.
If this role sounds of interest, then please get in touch with Morten Andresen on 01780 480530 or send your CV to email@example.com