Increasing Agricultural Input and Output Trade through Innovative MIS in Africa Workshop
International Fertilizer Development Center (IFDC) has organized an international workshop on increasing agricultural input and output trade through innovative market information systems in Africa at Nairobi, Kenya on August 27‐31, 2012. The workshop will be Co‐Sponsored by The Eastern Africa Grain Council.
Program Fee (by July 27, 2012): US $1,300
Late Program Fee (after July 27, 2012): US $1,500
Who should attend?
All stakeholders interested in Market Information Systems (MIS), notably:
- Public and private MIS managers, policy‐makers and extension workers.
- Agro‐processors, agribusiness specialists and bankers, transporters and exporters.
- Leaders of trade and producer organizations.
- Researchers and all others who work on data management and agricultural trade‐related programs.
- Representatives of African Governments and Ministries involved in agriculture, trade, economic planning and policies and procurement, as well as international development agencies and NGOs supporting those sectors will find the program extremely useful.